Stolen from adriofthedead
1) Where did you begin 2010?
At a gay bar in San Diego with the BF and a drag show.
2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Crazy amounts of school work.
3) Were you in school anytime this year?
Yep, Ringling College of Art and Design.
4) How did you earn your money?
Started with a school job, then an internship and the last few weeks as a full-time design assistant at Carter's INC
5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
I went to the Dr and emergency room.
6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Nope, I was a good and cautious driver.
7) Would you relive 2010 over and over again?
Maybe, certain days.
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
I didn't make any HUGE purchases.
9) Did you know anybody who got married?
None that I know of.
10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
My dog did, we was 14 and it was time, what sucked is that it happened while I was away at school.
11) Did you know anyone who had a baby?
Not this year.
12) Did you move anywhere?
Yeah, I moved to Atlanta after graduating Ringling.
13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
We had little on campus concerts but no big names or anything.
14) Are you registered to vote?
Not in Georgia
15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2009?
Nope, new job new me.
16) Has anyone betrayed you in 2010?
Not that I'm aware of.
17) Where do you live now?
In Atlanta GA next door to the famous Fox Theatre
18) Describe your birthday?
One of my best ever. People at work got me a cake. My wonderful BF made me dinner and got me cool thread less shirts. It was great.
19) What’s one thing you thought you’d never do but did in 2010?
Well, I never thought I'd be moving in with someone but now I can't see me not living with my baby.
20) What has been your favorite moment?
That's really hard (that's what she said) I really enjoyed packing up and leaving FL even though at the time there was some uncertainty. Also the day that my bossed called me into the work room and said that they were hiring me on full time. That was a good one.
21) What’s something you learned about yourself?
That I need a bigger imagination for my future, there are a lot of possibilities I never would have thought for myself.
22) Any new additions to your family?
Not yet, maybe some day.
23) What was your best month?
I don't know, probably November but that's out of a lot of good months.
24) Were you in a relationship this year?
Yep and we live together, after the first 5 months of him living in California and me in Florida, which sucked.
25) What music will you remember 2010 by?
I'm not super into music so I'm not sure what the soundtrack would be.
26) Favorite book you read?
I really enjoyed Garth Nix's Sabriel series.
27) Favorite Movie?
Scott Pilgrim vs The World, which is what the person I stole this from said too haha
28) Favorite TV show?
I've just started watching Ab Fab which is pretty hysterical.
29) New friend?
I've made a lot of new friends since moving.
30) Would you say you’ve changed since the beginning of this year?
Oh yeah, a lot.
31) Do you think 2011 will be better or worse?
I think it'll be better. I'm in a good place and I try to have a good attitude.